Shana Tova and wishing a very happy New Year to our friends of all faiths. The last few weeks have been very busy in Universal Oil & Gas HQ. We have new speakers coming on board for UOG 2015, and the UOG Team have visited Israel and Aberdeen.
We are delighted that Israel’s Minister of Energy, Dr Yuval Steinitz, will be speaking in the Opening Ceremony at UOG 2015. Dr. Yuval Steinitz was appointed Minister of Finance in March 2009, serving until March 2013, when he was appointed Minister of Strategic and Intelligence Affairs responsible for International Relations. In May 2015 he was appointed Minister of National Infrastructure, Energy, and Water, and has the responsibility of developing Israel’s oil & gas industry.
We believe that under his leadership, Israel’s oil & gas industry is in a strong position.
Other new speakers announced:
– John Katok Senior Vice President, Strategy and Technical Sales, Aker Solutions
– Marco Gabelloni Business Development Manager, Aker Solutions
– Dr. Miki Gardosh Head of Geology & Geophysics, Israel Ministry of Energy
– Gady Kantz Marketing Manager, Fire Protection Division, Bermad
– Zvi Steve Rome Founder, Petco International Ltd, Chairman, Energy Committee,Israel-America Chamber of Commerce
You can view all the speakers’ bios here as well as see which other speakers are confirmed for the conference so far.
Tel Aviv and Aberdeen Trip
The UOG Team have now returned to London after very productive and successful trips to Tel Aviv and the Offshore Europe conference in Aberdeen. We are very excited to have received such positive response from both international and Israeli companies and look forward to welcoming everyone at UOG 2015.
If you would like to learn more about the exciting opportunities in Israel and the region’s emerging oil & gas industry, sign up for UOG 2015 here.
For Delegate, Sponsorship and Exhibition Enquiries, please email Cordelia: email@example.com or call +44(0)207 332 6983.